Monday, March 9, 2009

And Speaking of Attitude ...


Timeless is the delight winter and mountains inspire. As time goes by I feel more and more humbled by the magnificent snow-capped peaks and their solitary majesty.



Tracks on snow become mysterious signs of life, a lovely pattern, a play of contrasts and a direction to explore.



Turning away from the hypnotizing peaks I discover delicate beauty and fragility in the details. They, too, inspire with their play of light and shade and the lines and shapes. I am soon obsessed by the exploration of abstract shapes and carried away by the softness of curves and light.


A small tree lost among the long shadows cast in the late afternoon looks simply magical. It inspires me to play with the tools I have at hand: the colour palette and contrast.


For more go to Amiskwi Trip Pictures

No comments: