Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas

I have finally reached my goals. As I had promised to my mom a while ago I am now at home in Brasov, Romania, for Christmas. And financially I have also achieved the target set before departing from Canada: I'm broke :-)

I am quite proud about both of these. I have finally learned to set achievable goals, which is a smart thing to do. Achieving a goal is a positive experience, further motivating and rewarding. I had a great time for more than a year now. Okay, if I have to be fully honest, I still didn't get enough. But greed is not a good thing and I am grateful and happy for it all. There will be other opportunities, I hope.

Over the next couple of weeks or so I will try to get up to date with blog and pictures as I am going through my TODO list. Oh yeah, returning to "normal" life is equivalent to TODO lists, at least for me. And the list is fairly long already and growing. I don't want to get into details, please. It's mostly about responsibility :-)

Chances are we'll have a white Christmas here and I'll certainly have some quality time with family. That is something you learn to appreciate better the longer you are away.


I do wish all of you out there whom I think about a lot - even though I do not write to you very often - and care about a lot, too, a very merry Christmas and a good and peaceful holiday season.

No comments: